Well designed graphics increase your business' professionalism and having an impressive graphic design on your social media posts increases the status of your brand or business in a significant way.
But creating good social media graphic designs is not as easy as it looks. It requires a lot of time, analysis of the market, consistency, good designing knowledge and many other skills. It's not something you can DIY, because it deals with your brand and a little mistake feel can be a costly to fix later on.
Social Media Graphic Design deals with many factors, such as:
● Colour: Colours have an extraordinary ability to affect people's mood and cause different emotions based on their cultural and personal background.
● Contrast: Can strengthen a design idea, connect and complement elements, or make the whole image meaningless and confusing.
● Typography: Typography refers to picking the right font, and structure is essential in designing visuals for social media.
● Style: Style makes a design recognisable.
● Branding: Make sure people can identify your company with branding you add to each image. Because you are doing all this stuff for your brand.
● Hierarchy: It refers to making the design in such a way that your audience can comprehend information quickly and precisely using visual hierarchy.
● Call-to-action: Marketers want their audience to be active by sharing, liking, and commenting. So, it is essential to add call-to-action elements and encourage actions.
● Clarity: Whether your graphic design is simple or complex, it should be clear, especially when it comes to social media graphic design.
Social media includes many platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and many more! We've only named a few, but with each social platform comes a new set of rules. Yes, it's true.
For example, Facebook has two sets of parameters. For desktop, the dimensions for a Facebook post are 820 pixels wide by 462 pixels tall; and for smartphones, the best image size is 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall. The same thing goes for Twitter, profile images are displayed at 200 pixels wide X 200 pixels tall while headers are 1,500 pixels wide X 500 pixels tall, and we haven't even talked about pictures you want to post within your Twitter feed. Again Instagram has a video length of 60 seconds only.
As you can see, each social media platform has a different set of rules for images, videos, etc. How do you decide which image size to pick, and how do you even create an image of that size?
It's not easy to manage all these things if one does not have enough knowledge and skills about social media graphic designing.
Hence, it requires someone professional. Don't worry, Trigacy team can help! We provide you high-quality branded graphics that'll help you promote your brand on social media and attract customers. With our professional social media graphic design services, we can create multiple types of graphics, including promotional graphics for your brand, quotes, greetings, quizzes, tips, and more. We provide you with the "awesome" factor necessary to grow a business. It's all up to you to choose now!