Running a business is not a piece of cake. Your business needs precision, a clear concept, effective plans & execution, intelligent marketing strategies and much more.
If you're new to the world of digital marketing, you need to start with a strategy. Your digital marketing success hinges on the right strategy as it can either lead you to online success or can totally fail you.
Today we discuss our seven-step guide which will help you get started with your digital marketing.
1. Deliver relevant and high-quality content.
Content is the most crucial factor in the realm of digital marketing. Your content should add value and should be compelling and engaging for the readers. Follow the suggestions given below to create high-quality content:
- Provide infographics; it will help in generating links to your website.
- Publish free guides or white papers to generate leads.
- Consult the Key Opinion Leaders and other recognised experts for getting some additional insights for content development.
- Make blogging a priority; remember that marketers who publish blogs on a regular basis have 13% more chances to receive positive returns. Also, companies who have blogs on their website generate 67% more leads than the ones who do not.
Consistency and constant improvement are the keys to writing successful content. Trigacy can help you with this! Check out our content writing services and learn how we can help you in generating unique, and high-quality content which will help you in boosting your business.
2. Optimize your website with SEO.
What's the use of writing great content and creating an engaging website if no one will ever find it? While creating content, you must make sure that it is being optimised for your targeted keywords. Customers who are looking for those keywords in Google should be able to find your website. Here we have given a few steps to successful SEO:
- Understand your audience and the type of information they frequently search for.
- Identify relevant keywords and use them to optimise your website.
- Constantly evaluate and improve your on-page SEO.
Explore our SEO services to see how we can help you right from the keyword research to the on-page SEO improvements.
3. Expand and refine email marketing.
Email marketing is no doubt the most effective way to reach your online audience. Also, it costs very little while marketing to a small audience. Looking at a few recent facts and figures, we can see that the email open rates have gone up 180 percent on mobile devices since 2014, and the majority of the people access their emails on their phone rather than a desktop. So you need to optimise your emails for mobiles and constantly test variations for best results.
The advantage of email marketing is that it helps keep your audience engaged across platforms, which in turn helps keep your brand on top of their mind.
4. Explore mobile marketing.
The increased use of mobile phones has brought a significant change in customer behaviour. People are using their phones for everything from browsing, searching for necessary products to availing services and shopping. This provides several unprecedented opportunities for mobile marketing. Given below are some mobile marketing methods you can try:
- SMS Alerts
- QR Codes
- Mobile Website Optimisation
- Augmented Reality
- Location-Based Advertising
5. Build your brand with high-quality webinars and live events.
Use your digital marketing tools wisely to build a unique brand, increase brand awareness and build trust among the consumers. Remember that you aim to create a seamless brand experience. There are a few modes which are proven best:
- Live Events in Regional Areas
- Promotin through Tradeshows and Conferences
6. Blend digital marketing and social media marketing.
The advent of social media in the routine lives of people has paved the way for various opportunities with which marketers can catch the attention of the consumers. You can successfully blend your digital marketing with social media marketing by having a presence on multiple social media networks like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. You can also make use of advertising options like Facebook Ads, or Google AdWords.
By getting started with digital marketing following these 7 basic steps, you can ensure positive results for your business. If you're not sure on how to do all this, it's always recommended to get in touch with a professional agency. Contact us to know more about our services and the brilliant marketing solutions that we provide!